How to abort a pregnancy of 5 weeks?
Abortion can only be done under supervision.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Abortion pills (medical abortion) can only be done under supervision of a doctor or an expert because it may cause severe bleeding, infection and retained products of conception.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Dr. Richa Agarwal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to abort for the 1st weeks of pregnancy
- How to abort 8 week pregnancy at home
- How to abort pregnancy 2 weeks pregnant
- How to abort 4weeks pregnancy
- How to abort a week old pregnancy
- How to abort 10 weeks of pregnancy
- How to abort 5weeks pregnancy
- How to abort a six week pregnancy
- How to abort 8 weeks pregnancy
- How to abort a 19 weeks pregnancy
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?