How soon after embryo transfer does implantation occur?
We gone through IVF and after 15 days of embryo transfer we done with bhcg serum test and found 20.5 hcg level so can i expect that my wife is pregnant?. one more thing that after embryo transfer doctor given OVIDAC 5000 UI injection 3 injection in 3 days of interval and now on 15th day hcg level is 20.5 so now doctor is saying its not negative but its also not positive so wait for 5-7 days then do a urine test using kit at home . so please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy?
Repeat Serum beta hCG level after 4 days
I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.
Your serum beta hCG level of 20 is probably due to hCG (ovidac) injections. This is false positive pregnancy and is unlikely to continue.
Repeat Serum beta hCG blood test after four days to see if the values have increased. Beta HCG after 4 days should be more than 80. It is best way to confirm pregnancy.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to do namaz after embryo transfer
- Ivf embryo transfer implantation symptoms
- How to sleep after embryo transfer
- How does susten 400 after embryo transfer
- Implantation after embryo transfer
- 2 or 3 day after embryo transfer implant bleeding
- For how long to take ecosprin after embryo transfer
- How to inject clexane after embryo transfer
- Delayed implantation and frozen embryo transfer
- How common is indigestion after embryo transfer