How soon after abortion can the pregnancy be possible?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Sir/mam,
i was abort my first pregnency before 28 days.i was did a sex with my husband before 10 days.so can i get pregnent again? Actully i feel some problem in taking breath.its a one symptom of pregnency.i m so much tense & worried.plssss help.i dont no what should i do.i was did a pregnecy test before 2-3 days and it was negative.plsssssss help
Posted Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dont worry

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) There is no chance of pregnancy so soon.

2) Especially since the pregnancy test is negative, there is no need to worry.

3) These symptoms are not related to pregnancy.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: How soon after abortion can the pregnancy be possible? 23 minutes later
But sir i was did unprotected sex.I have pregnency symptoms.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Don't worry

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

Even if it is unprotected sex there is no chance of pregnancy. Because the abortion was done recently. And the shortness of breath which you are facing is not a specific symptom of pregnancy and could be due to other medical reasons.

You can get a Beta HcG test done from a reliable lab to confirm if your pregnant or not. This is a confirmatory test for pregnancy.

So. Please do not worry.

Follow-up: How soon after abortion can the pregnancy be possible? 18 hours later
Sir,
you want to say that i have to take one more pregnency test from a laboratary for conformation.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
serum beta hCG

Detailed Answer:
Hi

You are not pregnant. If you are very much worried this serum beta hCG blood test will rule out and bring piece to your mind.