How should white heads like growth on the scrotum along with severe itching be treated?
However, I do have another question that I’ve hesitated to discuss with my doctor for personal reasons – for quite some time my scrotum has been terribly itchy – I get very little whitehead looking things all over. I’ve scratched so hard at times that I draw blood and now have a couple of larger bumps that won’t go away – I can squeeze them very very hard and sometimes this thick white stuff comes out and then bleeds like everything – but they come back. And there’s one that no matter how hard I squeeze I can’t break through – but it’s very hard. I’ve tried using over the counter creams to help the itching but they don’t help very well.
I would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.
multiple sebaceous cyst scrotum.minor surgery needed.
* The multiple bumps on scrotum are sebaceous cyst, the guidelines for the
same are as follows
- Avoid scratching, squeezing to avoid secondary infection.
- Consult your nearby surgeon for the corrective treatment in terms of minor
day care surgery for lifetime cure.
- Keep your blood sugar under control.
- Currently can use dusting powder as clotrimazole ( 1 % ) to combat the
- Prefer to wear loose, clean, cotton inner wears only.
* So far as foot problem is concerned, I recommend to undergo an MRI of
Lumbar spine after prescription from your specialist.
Hope you get well soon.
I would be happy to revert back with your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe itching on left side of scrotum sack
- Minoxidil severe itching
- How to treat seborrheic dermatitis mediated severe itching
- Severe itching on scrotum
- Severe itching between scrotum and anus
- Folliculitis groin severe itching
- How to treat severe itch in lower leg and ankle
- Severe itching on shins
- Hcg diet severe itch
- Have severe itching on the hand along with red spots