How should hypertension and diabetes be medically treated when urine microalbumin is high?
Thanks for your query.
I have gone through the report attached and those mentioned in your query.
Urine microalbumin is high this indicates that Nephropathy due to diabetes has set in. Nephropathy is a condition seen as complication due to diabetes where the filtration process in the kidney is hampered.
He must be started kidney protective medications like angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs) or angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor . Please do discuss with his treating doctor.
Rest of the results are ok.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diabetic hypertensive how to reduce blood sugar and weight
- Had brain stroke big clot have diabetes high sugar hypertensive
- What is the treatment for diabetes with hypertension
- Diabetes hypertension high blood sugar high cholesterol small penis treatment
- How to prevent diabetes and hypertension with good diet
- Nutrilite products for hypertension diabetes
- Leak of protein in urine have diabetes hypertension precautions
- Hypertension diabetes pressure in temples
- Suggest medication for diabetes and hypertension
- Herbs healing diabetes hypertension