How should Mirvaso be applied for treatment of rosacea?
Keep 1 hour distance.
Thanks for writing in.
Mirvaso(brimonidine) topical gel, 0.33% is an alpha adrenergic agonist indicated for the topical treatment of persistent facial erythema(redness) of rosacea in adults 18 years of age or older.
You can apply it in evening time .
You can use Sunscreen during day time .
Also you can apply moisturizer at night time before going to bed.
Keep 1 hour difference in topical applications.
Apply only pea size of amount over the affected area.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rosacea skincare treatments
- Over the counter rosacea treatment
- Mirvaso gel for rosacea
- Ocular rosacea treatment
- Will mirvaso treat acne rosacea ?
- Natural rosacea treatment
- Rosacea treatment diet
- Acne rosacea treatment
- Natural treatment for steroid rosacea
- Is mirvaso used in the treatment of rosacea?