How serious is blood pressure of 158 for a woman?
Need further readings.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. It would not be appropriate to make a judgement on a single blood pressure reading. From the information you give regarding your mobility, it would appear you are making progress following your knee replacement.
I suggest you have your doctor review your blood pressure as part of your post operative rehabilitation care. A number of reading are normally reviewed from throughout the day. You can then be reassured that if there is any concern that it will be treated in a timely way.
I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How serious is blood pressure 180 over 120
- 158 75 blood pressure
- Blood pressure 158 82
- How serious is blood pressure 156 over102
- How bad is 158 94 blood pressure
- How serious is blood pressure 188100
- Blood pressure over 205 how serious
- 158 80 blood pressure
- 158 107 blood pressure
- How serious is blood pressure of 152100