How safe is Mucolite drops for a 2 month old infant?
You may give mucolite safely
Thanks for asking on this platform
Mucolite contains Ambroxol which is a mucolytic and acts by thinning of sputum.
It is a very safe medicine and can be given in any age group.
Very rarely can cause some gastrointestinal disturbances like nausea,vomiting which is not a serious matter.
So you can give the drops safely.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why is mucolite drops given for infants
- Mucolite drops for infants
- Is it safe to use mucolite to infants
- Is sal mucolite safe for infants
- Is mucolite syrup safe for infants
- Mucolite drops for infants is oral?
- Use of mucolite drops for infants
- How mucolite works on infants
- Mucolite drops for sore throat of 2 month old
- Mucolite safe for 3 months old baby