How safe are contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy?
I had few questions regarding methods to prevent conceiving. I am getting married in a few days and request you to provide me with information in this regard. I am quite concerned about how safe contraceptive pills are for my body and what level of guarantee do they provide. Any other similar methods would be appreciated as well.
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Oral contraceptives are the most safe and effective method of contraception and your body will readily adjust to it.
You can start taking oral contraceptive from the first day of the periods before the marriage and continue taking it till you don't want pregnancy.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to take contraceptive pills
- Contraceptive pill how it works
- How to use contraceptive pills
- Regestrone pregnancy contraceptive pills
- Pregnancy and the contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive pills
- How safe is taking oralcon contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy
- Contraceptic pill
- How to check for pregnancy when on contraceptive pills