How safe are Botox injections for cosmetic reasons?
Regarding the Botox injections these are extremely safe in a hands of a physician who has done many of these procedures. Botox injections are generally giving in a medical office or in a cosmetic institute supervised by a position with this type of expertise.
The injections are given just under the skin and the Botox will paralyze the muscles in the area which helps to reduce the incidence of wrinkles. This effect is temporary, however, and this is something that you should try to remember. The Botox effect will last for about three months. If someone desires to continue the affect additional Botox injections can be safely administered after a three month period.
I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How safe are botox injections for cosmetic reasons
- Botox injections for migraines procedure
- Botox injection sites for migraine
- How far a botox injection helps in reducing migraine
- Turkey neck and botox injection
- Botox injections for costochondritis
- Is botox injection safe if given for deltoid muscle
- Botox injections under eye
- Botox injections for plantar fasciitis
- Botox injections in the stomach
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...