How often should I see my dermatologist?

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: How often should I see my dermatologist? It has been two years since my last visit. I'm not having any issues was just wondering if it was time.
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly self examine the skin.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.

I can understand your concern for skin and thereby to visit a dermatologist.

I can get from your query that you do not have any kind of skin condition and just want to visit a dermatologist accordingly.

I can get that your age is around 61 years and in this age one can get so many skin concerns. I suggest you to self examine your skin first and just check for any moles or spots or anything related in your skin. If you find anything then can meet a dermatologist otherwise there is no need for the same.

I also suggest you to take a nutritious diet with fruits and vegetables to keep yourself healthy. Do daily exercise to keep you fit.

I hope these informations will help you. I will be glad to answer any further queries.

With regards,

Dr Sanjay Kanodia
MD-DERMATOLOGY