How must injury at the left-hand wrist nerve be treated?
Need more details
Thanks for posting your query in "Ask A Doctor",
I have gone through your query and also the attached pictures,
Before I can guide you any further, I need to know a few more related details:
- Do you have any associated symptoms like tingling or pin pricking sensation in your left hand?
- Any painful movements of hand or fingers involved?
- Any increase in the size of the swelling?
Kindly revert back with the above answers
There is no swelling today.
i think I am feeling a little sensation on the area of nerves. i%E2%80%99m not sure, since I%E2%80%99m a little afraid on this.
this is the current image which I have attached.
Nothing to worry
Sorry for the inadvertent delay in replying back,
I have gone through the latest image attached. There is absolutely nothing to worry about it. Since you do not have any of the above mentioned symptoms, it confirms that your nerve has not been involved in anyway.
The slight color change is normal and will resolve in a few days time.
I hope this helps,
Please feel free to discuss further or else kindly close the query and share your positive feedback,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nerve damage from wrist injury
- How to treat straddle injury
- How is nerve injury due to compression treated
- Common hand and wrist injuries
- How to fake a wrist injury
- How to treat hamstring injuries
- Hand and wrist injury
- Hand injury wrist pain any suggestions
- Hand and wrist injury symptoms
- How to treat nerve injury