Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

How much will a dentist's visit for a bad tooth cost?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 436 Questions
I have got a bad toothache.. Is there a dentist whom I can get in touch with? Prefrrable in my area.. Location - XXXXXXX (Mumbai).. Also need to know the approximate expense and if that is covered in the plan..
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Radhika 13 hours later

Thanks for the query.

You have provided me with good information.

Regarding dentist in your area there is XXXXXXX Dental specialty clinic at 19, A / 1, New XXXXXXX Co Op Society, Sindhi Colony, XXXXXXX Mumbai, also INDIA DENTIST at Lion XXXXXXX Hospital & Research Center, XXXXXXX Society , Sion(W), Mumbai.

There are also patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW
We cannot tell you the approximate expenses since it might vary and also only after the diagnosis of your toothache. However it may be around 1 thousand to 3 thousand.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor