How much ml of lariago syrup is advisable for 1
Few details needed
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your question. However in order to answer your question I would need to know the body weight of the child, whether the child is already suffering from malaria or whether this is a prophylaxis (preventive measure). Also confirm whether the strength of the suspension is 160mg/5ml. Please write back and I will guide you accordingly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever