How much does weight affect pregnancy?
however her gyno says that she is to heavy to have a kid and she depresses easily.
how much does her weight really have to do with her getting pregnant.
Can pose problems in Pregnancy and delivery
Hi dear I,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Increased weight and body mass index more than 35 is associated with difficult conception, problems like diabetes and hypertension in Pregnancy and difficult delivery.
However, increased weight is not a contraindication to get pregnant.
So, she should not stress out, try to lose weight and get pregnant.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How deviry will affect pregnancy
- How does rubella affect pregnancy
- How does mold affect pregnancy
- How does pregnancy affect trimethylaminuria
- How will normet affect pregnancy
- How to lose pregnancy weight
- How obesity can affect pregnancy
- How bad roads affect pregnancy
- How pregnancy affects singing voice
- How does circumcision affect pregnancy