How many milligrams of Pepcid can I safely take in one day?
It is safe continue using your treatment..
Hi and thank you for asking.
I read carefully all your concerns and I can say as follows:
- I totally agree that your symptoms are typical for Gerd.
- with regards to your treatment you can use
- pepcid 20 mg twice per day 30 minutes before meal up to your specialist consult.
- gaviscon 1.5 hour after meal(antacid).
It is safe to take them for a long time. please don't worry.
Both of them will help you improving your symptoms.
It is important to take care of your diet like :
- avoid alcohol, cofee, choccolate and smoking
- use two pillows when you lay down
- eat often and small amoun of meal
-avoid spicy foods
Hope it was helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i take pepcid ac for acid reflux ?
- Can i take pepcid with prilosec
- When to take pepcid
- Taking oxycontin and pepcid ac
- Why take pepcid
- Can i take pepcid ac and cephalexin
- Cant take pepcid ac for more than 14 days
- Taking pepcid ac daily
- Can my child take pepcid
- Is it safe to take ranitidine after discontinuing pepcid