How many hours after klonopin can you take ramelteon
Please see detailed answer
Hi and Welcome to Ask a Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
Clonipin and remelteon both are used for sleep induction. They both have sedation, and hence concomitant use can causes excessive sleep, drowsiness, and confusion. So we generally advise not to take both until needed.
Regarding its time, there is no major interaction between the two drugs (besides that both causes sedation) so can be take any time. But beware not to use machinery, driving, after its use.
Talk to your doctor as if you really need both of the drugs.
Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or concerns. I will be glad to answer your questions.
Dr Mahboob Ur Rahman.
Yes if if needed and you don't feel too sleepy or dizzy.
Hi, thanks for writing back to us.
Yes if you need it and this has been advised to you, you can take it after 4 hours. But just to let you know the duration of clonipin is much more,(it's still in your body for upto 8 to10 hours and even later ) and if you feel sleepy or dizzy then you won't need to take ramelton. But one size dont fit all, and hence some people need more for sleep. So it depends how much sleepy you feel with the clonazepam at 4 hours. If you don't feel dizzy, sleepy, ( I mean if you have no hanging effect of clonazipaml) then yes you can use it if advised to you and if needed. Stay blessed and please don't hesitate to ask anything else you need to know or if you have any concern.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol