How long will Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen remain in the system for a drug urine test?
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
Hydrocodon have half life of 4 hours and acetaminophen have the half life of 4-6 hours. Any drug to get clear from our system takes at least five half lives and considering the half life of combination 24 hours will be the minimum time for the combination to get cleared from the system.
Since many people are poor metabolizers and in those people it can get upto three days to get cleared from the system.
The clearance of drug from the system means it will not be detected in urine test.
I hope this answers your question.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
If not please close the query and give your valuable feedback for my patients.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen vs percocet
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- Hydrocodone drug test urine
- Is dark urine a side effect of acetaminophen/hydrocodone?
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 500
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and alcohol
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Mixing hydrocodone acetaminophen ibuprofen
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325