How long should i carry pace maker for slow heart beat?
typically, how long should it take before i experience maximum benefit of the pacemaker
Two weeks, review with Dr
Hi and thanks for the query,
Pacemakers today are relatively effective and should under normal circumstances, would not require a long time for positive or its desired effects be felt.
Within a week or two, generally , most patients feel and confess they are much better. This is also the generally recommended period given for the first post pace maker placement control visit in most circumstances.
Some rare placement errors do occur in some cases. If in two weeks no change is noticed, you will need to see your doctor. In case the low heart rate has been there for a very long time, it might take longer for one to feel the difference, though when the pulse is taken, it would have for experienced a rise.
Kind regards as I wish you the best of health. Please, have a review with your doctor within two weeks from the date of placement.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to slow heart beat down after labour
- How to slow down heart beat naturally
- Pace maker and heart attacks
- How to slow my heart beat to a near stop
- How to slow down heart beat ecstasy
- How does alcohol slow down heart beat
- Cocaine how slow heart beat
- Slow heart beat with lightheadedness should i be concerned
- How to slow heart beat fast
- How to slow down heart beat