How long should Uvox and Oxetol be taken to treat anxiety?
Most of my pstients require it for more than six months
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Most of my patients who have anxiety episodes require treatment for at least six months and above. If stopped earlier she may have relapse of anxiety.
Regarding treatment I think you need to discuss your doctor about withdrawal of oxetol as it is not required for longer time in case of pure anxiety. If she had some comorbid condition that it is ok to continue but in case she had only pure anxiety, in that case a call can be taken to discontinue oxetol.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is anxiety induced paraesis treated
- How can child s anxiety and panic issues be treated
- How are panic attacks and generalized anxiety treated
- How is depression and anxiety treated with medication
- How are panic attacks and anxiety neurosis treated
- How to treat stress associated anxiety
- How to treat severe anxiety
- What is anxiety neurosis and how is it treated
- How to treat severe anxiety and depression
- How can treat overwhelming anxiety