How long does the withdrawal effects of Effexor remain?
2- 3 months
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
duration of withdrawal depends on your previous dosage. Dose should be slowly tapered and gradually stop medication. As you have already started reducing dose you can do it with in 2 or 3 months.
It varies depends on depends and dosage. So slowly reduce dose and follow your doctors advice.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Effexor for opiate withdrawal
- Effexor xr withdrawal symptoms
- Effexor xr how supplied
- How to wean off effexor
- Effexor xr withdrawal
- The effects of smoking marijuana on effexor
- Effexor and remeron effectiveness
- Help withdrawal of effexor venlafaxine
- Effexor and sun exposure how long
- How long should effexor be continued post menopause