How long does the effect of the I pill remain?
No need to repeat ipill
Thanks for the query to HCM,
Well both the times the sexual encounters were during her fertile period but as you rightly took ipill within 48 hrs of first unprotected intercourse, the bleeding should ideally start within next 7 -10 days. However if you had sex on 27th as well which was within 72 hrs of taking the ipill,then there is no actual need to take another ipill for protection at all. You may just wait for the menses to resume in next few days and once they resume, pregnancy shall be ruled out as endometrium shall be shed negating any chances of pregnancy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does the after effect of electric shock remain
- For how long combiflam syrup effect remains
- How long d effect of a titenus will remain
- How long suboxone remains in the body
- How long crestor remain in body
- How long pain remain after cabg
- How long will the ovulation kit remain positive
- How long does postinor 2 remain effective
- How long does arip mt remain in the system
- How long effect of thyronorm remains after stopping