How long does shoulder strain take to heal?
I have read your query.
shoulder strain should usually heal by 3 weeks.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens will help you in early recovery.
you can do ice fomentation over shoulder.
If no recovery then you may need MRI shoulder to see rotator cuff injury.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does a ripped frenulum take to heal
- How long does it take to heal from an angiogram
- How long it takes to heal scabies
- How long does a frenuloplasty take to heal
- How long do lasered warts take to heal
- How long does it take for an overactive thyroid to heal
- How long does it take for a broken back to heal
- How long does it take for cut to heal
- How long does it take for burnt warts to heal
- How long does it take for lungs to heal