How long does recovery from heat exhaustion take?
It may take around a week to get adjusted to high temperatures
Hi sir, I have gone through your query and understood your concerns,
The Usual time you will recover from heat exhaustion is 15 minutes by the measures you are already following.
After you've recovered from heat exhaustion, you'll probably be more sensitive to high temperatures during the following week. So it's best to avoid hot weather and heavy exercise until you are adapted with temperatures
The other measures to be followed are are no over dressing or tight clothes/ No sternous work.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toddler heat exhaustion
- Is diarrhea a symptom of heat exhaustion
- Heat exhaustion seizure
- Heat exhaustion and wellbutrin
- Heat exhaustion cramps causes
- Signs of toddler heat exhaustion
- How to treat heat exhaustion
- Residuals of heat exhaustion
- Heat exhaustion and temporary deafness
- Proper treatment for heat exhaustion