How long does pneumonia take to appear on a chest x-ray?
Insured person must have symptoms since at least 5-7 days.
I have gone through the reports you have attached.
Pneumonia takes 5-7 days to appear on chest x ray.
So in my opinion, person in the question must be having symptoms like cough, low grade fever, chest pain, expectoration from at least 5-7 days.
This is approximate duration. Exact duration can not be tell.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to the patient. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oligemia chest x ray
- Hyperaeration on chest x ray
- Indications for chest x ray
- Have had chest x-ray and had pneumonia findings
- Infant diagnosed with pneumonia should i go for chest x-ray
- Aspiration pneumonia chest x-ray
- Opacities in chest x ray
- Have coughing had chest x-ray pneumonia
- Chest x-ray pneumonia
- Chest x ray ground glass appearance
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?