How long does nicotine stay in the body after smoking?
If it is a urine test, then quitting right away will ensure a positive test
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
If it is a urine test, then you will pass as 10days are largely sufficient for you to get a negative nicotine test after cessation. However, it takes more than 90days for a hair test to become negative. So, whether positive or not largely depends on the exact test to be done. Congrats on winning a new job. Now, get the record straight.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask of more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to remove nicotine from the body
- How long does it take to rid body of nicotine
- How the body repairs after stopping smoking
- Body overheating after smoking
- How to remove nicotine metabolites from the body
- How useful are nicotine gums to quit smoking
- How nicotine affects the body
- How does smoking nicotine change your nerves
- Smoking and nicotine
- How long do bath salts stay in your body if smoked