How long does it take to stop bleeding after penile traumatic injury?
Depending on severity of trauma...within a few days...
I am sorry for the trauma your friend had gone through.
Bleeding after traumatic injury will depend on:
- severity of the trauma
- presence and severity of any open wound locally
It will need a few days for bleeding to stop, however, no movement or sexual activity is advised until improvement.
Hope it answered to your query! Let me know if I can be of further assistance!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tetanus how long after injury
- How long after head injuries is it ok to sleep
- Symptoms of traumatic penile injury
- How long will a toe injury take to heal
- How long will anal skin injury take to heal
- Causes of penile pain after injury
- How long does bleeding last after a straddle injury
- After head injury how long tell bed
- Traumatic penile injury causes
- Diagnosis of traumatic penile injury