How long does it take to recover from nasal swelling caused by snorting Cocaine despite discontinuing its use?
Cocaine use is associated with septal changes usually. The nasal blockage is due to nasal dryness.
If there is swelling inside the nose, it can be a septal abscess or some nasal mass. You should get yourself examined by an Ent specialist.
Please send me the picture of your nose. I can suggest you better if I get to see the pathology.
The nasal changes due to cocaine use may take 6 to 12 months for recovery and even more.
Follow up with the required information.
Thanks and regards
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to use imitrex nasal
- Nasal polyps cocaine use
- Does cocaine cause nasal polyps
- Cocaine causr nasal swelling
- How to use nasal spray
- How to reduce nasal swelling
- Nasal congestion cocaine how long
- How long does it take for nasal inflammation
- Nasal problems due to use of cocaine
- How long does cocaine stay in the nasal cavity
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?