How long does it take to have withdrawal symptoms from Dilaudid?

Dr. J Kingson John David

Posted on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: Can you go thru withdrawal of dilaudid if you are still taking oxycodone? How long does it take to have withdrawal symptoms from Dilaudid?

Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can have withdrawal llike symptom..

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend
Thanks for your query to Health Care Magic ..

I read your query and you are likely to get withdrawal symptoms even if on Oxycodone .
It would take minimum of one week to ten days to recover from withdrawal of Dilaudid medications.

But if oxycodone dosage and its effect is more than usual Dilaudid, then chance of withdrawal symptom of Dilaudid is less.

Hope this information is helpful.

Dr.J.Kingson John David
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad