How long does it take to have withdrawal symptoms from Dilaudid?
Yes you can have withdrawal llike symptom..
Thanks for your query to Health Care Magic ..
I read your query and you are likely to get withdrawal symptoms even if on Oxycodone .
It would take minimum of one week to ten days to recover from withdrawal of Dilaudid medications.
But if oxycodone dosage and its effect is more than usual Dilaudid, then chance of withdrawal symptom of Dilaudid is less.
Hope this information is helpful.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxycodone withdrawal symptoms how long
- How long paxidep withdrawal symptoms take to disappear
- Zolpidem withdrawal symptoms how long
- Lorazepam withdrawal symptoms how long
- Oxycontin withdrawal symptoms how long
- Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms how long
- Celexa withdrawal symptoms how long
- Citalopram withdrawal symptoms how long
- Amitriptyline withdrawal symptoms how long
- Ambien withdrawal symptoms how long
- Have peripheral neuropathy,and taking Metanx. Advised to take vitamins....
- Having GERD. Breathing problem after I stopped taking lorazepam. What...
- Had CABG surgery and stroke. On metoprolol for hypotension. Increased...
- Stopped taking diabetes pills and blood pressure pills. Suggest a diet...
- Taking morphine 60mgER pills. Is it okay to take half of it to reduce...
- Painless purple spot on penis. Had oral sex. Chances of HPV?
- Purple spot on the side of the crown of penis. Should I be worried?
- Suggest a substitute for Atenolol drug
- How long does it take to have withdrawal symptoms from Dilaudid?
- Suffering from sever stomach pain and constipation. Blood test showed...