How long does it take to get normal liver enzyme levels?
Your should see improvement in 6-8 weeks.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
If you have raised liver enzymes, the first thing that you should do is to quit drinking alcohol. If you do that, you would see the results in about 6-8 weeks.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long until liver enzymes to normalize
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to drop
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal after drinking
- How long for liver enzymes to normalize
- Long does take liver enzymes return normal
- How long to decrease liver enzymes
- How long does it take for alcohol liver enzymes
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to normalize
- How long does elevated liver enzymes take to normalize
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation