How long does it take for liver enzymes to go back to normal?
Yes it is possible
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
Although liver enzymes showing significant elevation over normal but if stopped all together there is high chance that liver enzymes will return to normal side.
Since you have good appetite which indicates optimum functioning of liver, it can be hoped that you will have near normal lifespan if there is no further insult to liver by alcohol or any other toxin.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Thanks and regards.
Dr Ashok XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long until liver enzymes to normalize
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to drop
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal after drinking
- How long for liver enzymes to normalize
- Long does take liver enzymes return normal
- How long does it take for alcohol liver enzymes
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to normalize
- How to bring high liver enzyme levels back to normal
- How long does elevated liver enzymes take to normalize
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal
- Suggest treatment for relapse of anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for REM sleep behavior disorder
- Suggest an alternative medicine to Metoclopramide
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- Can methamphetamine be passed to someone else through body fluids?
- What is the effect of Adderall on baby during pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety attacks
- Suggest treatment for female orgasmic disorder
- After what time period of drinking alcohol can Risperidone and...
- Suggest treatment for mood swings and anxiety