How long does it take for a stye to disappear?
Continue warm compress
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern
The white bump you noticed and ear pain is likely due to infected stye. You can continue hot compress. You can also take Advil 400 mg 3 times for pain. If the pain and swelling does not decrease in next 24 hours, please be advised to follow up with your primary provider or urgent care.
Hope this answers your question
Please address further questions here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stye on the tongue
- How to get rid of eyelid cyst or stye
- I have a stye why am i taking benadryl
- I am suffering from stye, can i take polycin b?
- I am taking carbimazole and have developed a stye
- Taking methylprednisolone while having a stye
- Can i take polysporin ophthalmic for stye ?
- How to remove a permanent stye
- I have a stye in my eye what will take away the itch
- Hiv styes
- Suggest treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic constipation
- What causes severe muscle and upper body pain?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstrual bleeding
- What causes intermittent sharp pain in the groin area while walking?
- Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts...
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
- What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
- Suggest treatment for rashes between leg and scrotum
- What are the interactions when Bisoprolol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril and...