How long does it take Vermox to lower the white cell count post treatment for pinworms?
I think that this situation is more related to the flu.
You should know that Vermox can lower white blood cell counts when taken for a long time and at doses higher than normal.
So, based on this and the fact that you have taken a normal dose of Vermox, I think that your situation (low WBC) is more related to the flu than Vermox.
It is known that flu can usually cause low WBC and lymphopenia from 3-5 days.
I hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Monika Dede, Infectious Diseases Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal pinworm treatment
- Otc pinworm treatment walgreens
- Can vermox cure pinworms ?
- Pinworm treatment mebendazole
- Pinworm treatment in adults
- How long does it take pinworm treatments to work
- How long does treatment of pinworms take
- Over the counter pinworm treatment
- Pinworm treatment pediatric
- How to take vermox