How long does hardness in veins on hands take to disappear?
I want to know little detail
I have read your question. Before I advice you any thing I want to know little details.
1. Why are you hitting your veins so frequently?
2. Since when you are hitting your vein?
please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. Thanks.
best thing is avoid intravenous route
Stop using intravenous route.Apart from vein damage there is chances that you may get HIV. As far as hardness of vein is concerned it will take few months. Use hot water fomentation. Also application of thrombofobe ointment is useful.
Try to get rid of the addiction rather then finding new veins for injections. Let me know if you want to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long for scabies rash to disappear
- How long does chalazion takes to disappear after surgery
- How long to suture marks disappear
- How long before bronchitis disappears
- How long does it take the scar to disappear after open heart surgery
- How long will it take for the cobweb and floater to disappear after laser treatment was done
- How long paxidep withdrawal symptoms take to disappear
- How long for floaters to disappear after
- How long will it take for my rashes to disappear
- How long the rash disappear on body