How long does dizziness persits after doing epleys manouver?
Hi, thanks for your query.
In my opinion, it takes 2 to 4 weeks for dizziness to completely go after doing epleys manouver.
Do this manouver twice a day under supervision.
Be patient.follow these tips.
1.do not sleep on side of lesion.
2.avoid sudden jerky movement of head.
3.do not travel or climb stairs for a week ,to prevent accidents.
Do not worry. You will recover soon.
Hope my answer have helped you.
Pleased to help you further.thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness after long car ride
- Dizzy after doing meth
- Dizziness after doing sit ups
- How long do i feel dizzy after head injury
- Dizziness after epley maneuver
- Dizzy spells after long flight
- How do i fix dizziness
- Dizziness after write for a long time
- How dizzy after tympanoplasty
- How do people get dizzy