How long does alcohol remain in the system for a test?
there is nothing to worry about, drinking water would help.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
I would suggest you not to worry and panic they usually test for fitness regarding surgery and anaesthesia..like heart and blood works etc not much emphasis is put on drug screen.
Even if they do I don't expect anything significant to be shown in your blood, I would suggest you to drink good quantity of water and do not worry about anything showing up in your system after 33 days of stopping.
They may test you on the very first day but it usually depends upon protocols set by a particular centre.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
You should clear.
Hello thanks for writing back,
For most nicotine users, cotinine could remain in your system for a period of 2.29 to 6.18 days.
So according to research you will be able to clear the test easily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long will anxiety medicines remain in the system
- How long do beater blockers remain in your system
- For how long widal test remains positive
- How long alcohol stays in system lasix
- How long does percocet and vicodin remain in the system
- How long suboxone remains in the body
- How long crestor remain in body
- How long does roxicodone remain in the system
- Cholesterol test how long food into system
- How long does arip mt remain in the system