How long does a urethral stent take to show effect?
How much blood is there in your urine?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this blood in your urine. Am sincerely sorry that your physician rather ridiculed you about your wight rather than providing the psychosocial support you very much need. Normally, bleeding should stop within a week. If this fails and the amount of bleeding is minimal, we may want to observe further. However, if this last for months, then we certainly need to re-evaluate and understand what is really going on. It may need a follow up procedure to stop the bleeding vessel as longterm bleeding even in small volumes can lead to anemia.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long do stents last
- How long does it take to recover from a place of a stent
- How long to coronary stents last
- How does smoking effect a stent
- How long is recovery leg stents
- How long to recover from stents
- How long does a stent last smoker
- How long does it take to stabilize stent after angioplasty
- How long does a stent in the heart valve last
- How long do people live with a stent in their heart