How long does a stomach flu last?
usually up to a week
In most persons the symptoms last for less for a week, very rarely up to 2 weeks.
Using probiotics, if you are having diarrhea along with the upset stomach, would help to speed up resolution of symptoms.
Start dry plain foods when 4 hours pass with no symptoms, use fluids mainly up to that point.
Small amounts of fluid at at time to avoid irritating the stomach
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will stomach flu takes long time to recover
- Stomach flu with swollen gums
- How to speed up stomach flu recovery
- Stomach flu lasts how long
- Stomach flu grey stool
- Stomach flu with stomach pains
- Stomach flu last how long
- How to speed up the stomach flu
- Stomach flu excreting blood
- Stomach flu shortness of breath