How long does a ligament damage take to be diagnosed?
The associated ligaments also heal in about 6 weeks ,along with fracture.
Hi I am DR Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
When you have colle's fracture then normally there is associated ligament damage but if the fracture heals in proper position then ligaments also heal in position .
Normally fracture takes about 6 weeks to heal and after that physiotherapy is started. Ligaments also heal with fracture.
Swelling will go down gradually if Plaster is not tight. You will know about it tomorrow.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oral sphenomandibular ligament damage
- How are damaged ligaments and injured muscles repaired
- Pubococcygeus ligament damage
- Marijuana smoking with ligament damage
- How long to heal peridonal ligaments
- Iliofemoral ligament damage
- Flying with ligament damage
- How long should swollen ligament tore
- How do you damage inguinal ligament
- How to fake ligament damage
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?