How long does a fractured toe take to heal to resume playing tennis?
Minimum 3 weeks.
Thanks for the question.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Fractures of little toes (if in good position) take minimum 3 weeks to unite so the minimum time taken to restart playing tennis would be 3 weeks. If problem like pain or stiffness persists then it may take longer time ( for physiotherapy).
Dr. Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toe stress fracture healing time
- how to heal bruised toe n
- How to heal fractured toe
- How long will a toe injury take to heal
- How to heal darkswollen and painful toe
- How to heal frostbite on toes
- How to heal soars between toes
- How to heal abrasion in small toe
- Cut cutical on toe how to heal
- Broken toe can i play tennis
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?