How long does Vicodin remain in the system?
No interaction if vicodin being stopped.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Vicodin and nucynta both are opioid painkillers and may increase potency of each other and increase sedation if used in combination. However , vicodin has half life of only 3 to 4 hours. So it must be off of your system in a day. So stopping vicodin and continuing nucynta would not be a problem in guise of interaction etc.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat vicodin addiction
- How long does vicodin stay in unborn baby system
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms how long
- How long does vicodin stay in fetuses system
- How long does percocet and vicodin remain in the system
- How long does vicodin stay in fetus
- How to wean off vicodin
- How long does vicodin stay in your blood
- How long does vicodin stay in your system
- How long does vicodin stay in fetus system