How long does Tofranil stay in the body?
It will take about a week to flush out yes drug.
Hello thanks for asking from HCM
I can understand your concern. Tofranil is Imipramine and has half life of about 18-20 hours. If you have just stopped the drug then it will take about a week to get rid of the drug completely. You can start taking a SSRI after that.
Thanks and Take care for
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of tofranil?
- Is dry mouth a side effect of tofranil?
- Side effects of tofranil
- Is nightmares a side effect of tofranil?
- Usage of tofranil
- Can tofranil cure cystitis, interstitial ?
- Tofranil for pain
- Tofranil withdrawal symptoms
- Tofranil weight loss
- Tofranil adverse effects
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?