How long does Sudafed stay in the system?
pseudoephedrine leaves the body within 48 hours
your assumption is right. Pseudoephedrine should have been almost completely eliminated within 48 hours. The exact time depends on renal function, which I guess is normal in your case because you haven't mentioned any medical history, so it could have left your body even earlier.
I don't see any connection between your symptoms and pseudoephedrine use taken six days ago.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Meloxicam and sudafed
- Long-term effects of sudafed
- How many sudafed to lose weight
- Sudafed eustachian tube how long
- How long does sudafed stay in urine
- How to treat flu while on nquil tablets and sudafed
- Prostate sudafed
- Does long term use of sudafed cause damage
- How does sudafed affect diabetes
- Is it ok to use sudafed spray for long