How long does Suboxone stay in your system?
Usually upto 3 days
Hi, welcome to HCM,I have gone through your query and undrstand your concerns.
the active ingredients in Suboxone are buprenorphine and naloxone.
In detection of a drug depends on BOTH usage factors and characteristics of the specific drug like
. frequency of use
. time since last use
After a single dose of buprenorphine in healthy adults, the average detection time for buprenorphine was 9 hours with CEDIA and 76 hours with LC-MS-MS for buprenorphine. That means that buprenorphine can be detected in your urine for up to 3 days after one single dose…and possibly days later if you are using buprenorphine in high doses over time.
Currently, no precise test is commercially sold to measure the buprenorphine levels in Suboxone, although buprenorphine can be detected in urine, blood, or hair by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) and by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay in urine. Specific urine based tests are ordered for Suboxone testing and include cloned enzyme donor immunoassay (CEDIA) or liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS-MS) tests. In addition, oral fluid can also be used to monitor the use of this opioid.
Hope this info was helpful. pls feel free to ask any further queries. would be happy to have you in follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get suboxone out of your system
- How long should i wait to take suboxone
- How long is suboxone in urine
- How long suboxone remains in the body
- How long does it take to detox from suboxone
- How long does suboxone stay in your blood
- How long after 2mg of suboxone
- How long does a suboxone strip last
- How long does suboxone last
- How long does suboxone stay in your urine