How long does Suboxone remain in the body?
It will take 7 to 10 days.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Suboxone is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone.
Buprenorphines half life is between 20-40 hours and naloxones is between 2-12 hours.
So Suboxone will stay in your system for about 7 to 10 days.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long doe the side affect of suboxone last
- How long should i wait to take suboxone
- How long is suboxone in urine
- How long suboxone remains in the body
- How long does it take to detox from suboxone
- How long does suboxone stay in your blood
- How long after 2mg of suboxone
- How long does suboxone stay in your urine
- How long does a suboxone strip last
- How long does suboxone last