How long does Suboxone remain in body?

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Good afternoon. Please, I am desperately looking for this answer, & I am getting different responses from different sites. My question is......does the drug Suboxone show up on a ten panel urine drug test? I am having trouble with one of my children; I would like to keep this private. I brought a ten panel test over the counter, but I'm not sure if I'm reading it right. So I would just like to get an answer from a professional; does Suboxone show up in a ten panel urine drug test? Thank you for your assistance.
If in fact Suboxone does show up in a ten panel urine test, how long would it take for the Suboxone to get out of one's urine system?
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Suboxone is detectable in a urine 10 panel drug test

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

You recently purchased a home urine drug testing kit. In looking over the 10 panel test and the active ingredient in suboxone, Buprenorphine, is one of the drugs screened. The drug has a half life of 24 hours and would be detectable for 2 days after use. The actual drug will take 3-4 days to get completely out of the body but will be detectable in the test for up to 2-3 days

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any further questions