question-icon

How long does Seroquel remain in the system?

Posted on Thu, 26 May 2016
Question: Hi how long does Seroquel stay in a women 150llbs this was taken by accident 200mg?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe (43 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thank you for your question.

Seroquel 200mg taken by accident in a 150lb women should take about 24 hours to clear out of the system. This does not have dangerous side effects, but can cause drowsiness and dizziness. I recommend drinking plenty of fluids, staying off your feet and laying down as much as possible, and getting plenty of rest. This will be resolved soon!

Kindly remember to rate and close this answer when you are finished and satisfied.

Dr. Sheppe

tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist