How long does Phencyclidine stay in body?

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: Hello I am a 25 year old 5 foot 11 inches one hundred and eighty pound male. I two days ago smoked 3 pcp dipped cigarettes. I have a drug test in 13 days, how long until this is out of my system for a clean urine?
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hi and welcome to HCM

Detailed Answer:
Considering that pcp (phencyclidine) was taken by smoking and your age and weight, then concentrrations of in blood will be present for 24 hours and in urine for 7 days so it shouldnt be detectable in standard urine drug tests. As a doctor, I need to highlight that this substance have various negative effects and consumation of it should be stopped ir reduced as much as possible. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow up: Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 6 minutes later
thank you for the fast answer. So being that I am over weight and pcp is stored in fat cells. it should still be out of my system in 7 days? Yes this is something I have never done before this instance and I fulky regret my decision to smoke it.
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hi

Detailed Answer:
Weight has some influence on pharmacocinetics but it prolongs removal of this drugs from body just for maximally 24 hours.