How long does Phencyclidine stay in body?

Excellent

Question
How long will a heavy night of smoking pcp stay in my system? I am 5 foot 10inches 179lbs out off shape. I have a drug test in 13 days.
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
In occasional users it takes up to 7 days.

Detailed Answer:
Hello!
I had gone through your query and understand your concern.

PCP (phencyclidine ) is a drug that after taking it is excreted in the urine & stool.
The time needed for pcp to leave the body depends on many factors including metabolism, body mass, age,the dose of PCP you smoked and by the fact if you are a chronic smoker or this was the first time you used it.

It may take up to 7 days to leave the system and not be detected in urine test in occasional users.
In heavy users it will take 3-4 weeks after the last dose for the urine to result clear.This is because PCP is lipo-solubile and it is distributed in body fat,in chronic use.

This are for urine tests because hair test can detect it up to 3 months after the last dose.

Hope it was of help.
Let me know if you have additional questions or doubt to clarify.I will be happy to help.

Regards!
Dr.Rovena Murati

Follow-up: How long does Phencyclidine stay in body? 3 hours later
being that this was my first time smoking and I smoked 3 dipped cigarettes and have a slow metabolism. do you believe it will be out of my system and have a clean urine in 2 weeks?

Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Most likely you will test clear.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again!

Considering the fact that this was the first time you smoked it and the test you are running is Urine test ,most probably the drug will be out of your system until the test.
You don't need to worry.

Considering the dose of PCP you took ,your slow metabolism and your weight ,it may take XXXXXXX 10 days after smoking it to totally leave the body and not be detected in urine test.

In my opinion for 2 weeks your urine will be totally clear.

Take care!
Dr.Rovena Murati