How long does Penicillin shot take to cure syphilis?
should clarify that I had no symptoms as it had only been 9 days.
7days is largely sufficient!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this possible syphilis exposure. A single shot suffices and 7days is largely sufficient for complete eradication of syphilis. This is the best drug against syphilis and failures to treatment are extremely rare. Be confident and for sure there is no reason to further get concerned about with a precautionary shot already.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for syphilis chancre
- How long it will take to recover from syphilis
- Can penicillin vk cure syphilis, early?
- Treatment and cure for late syphilis
- Treatment and cure for syphilis blisters
- Treatment and cure for maternal syphilis
- Will penicillin shots help cure syphilis
- Treatment and cure for fetal syphilis
- Treatment and cure for latent syphilis
- Paul ehrlich cure for syphilis